Welcome to my website, I am a homeopath practicing in Edinburgh and the Lothians
People with all types of illness can improve their health with homeopathic treatment.
Homeopathy does not treat the illness, but the patient as an individual. It has been practiced for about 200 years. It is a gentle, effective and scientific system of medicine which assists the natural instinct of the body to heal itself. It recognises that all symptoms of ill health are expressions of disharmony within the whole person. It is the individuals inner ‘dis ease’ which needs to be addressed so that health and vitality can manifest throughout the whole being – literally from the inside out.
Most disorders will respond to homeopathic treatment, listed below are some of the more common conditions,
- recurrent infections, skin conditions, digestive problems, headaches, allergies, joint pain
- difficulties with emotions such as stress, depression, grief, anxiety, fear or anger
- hormonal disorders, including problems pre-menstrually, at the menopause and with fertility
- feeling tired or run down or just knowing that something is not right
- ms, hay fever, asthma and children’s issues
I am on a voluntary register that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
I am also registered with the Society of Homeopaths and practice under the guidance of their strict Code of Ethics and Practice, I am fully qualified and comprehensively insured.